Cancer Nursing: Towards a New Era in Cancer Care –
22 September 2021
We are delighted to inform you that our virtual cancer nursing conference, EONS14, will take place on Wednesday 22 September 2021. The theme of the EONS14 conference is Cancer Nursing: Towards a new era in cancer care.
An invitation from EONS President Johan de Munter
The EONS14 virtual congress is right around the corner!
This EONS14 congress on 22 September 2021 will again present the latest advances in cancer nursing and offer a great programme with opportunities for all cancer care professionals across Europe and beyond. No matter what your cancer nursing role, you will find content suited to your practice and your level of expertise.
Also this year, the virtual format will enable opportunities to engage with cancer nurse leaders and provide chances to debate with the international cancer nursing community, and much more.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at EONS14 Congress on 22 September, and there’s still time to for you to register and join us! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to learn, network and experience the best of cancer nursing.
We are honoured to announce that our virtual conference will open with an address by European Commissioner for Health Stella Kyriakides entitled From theory to implementation: the EU Beating Cancer Plan in motion.
You can find out the other exciting topics we will be exploring in our programme by viewing the abstract categories below.
The full draft programme is available in the Further Information section of this page.
*Please find the Congress registration form in the Further Information section of this page.
See below an overview of the different registration fees applicable:
|Type of membership|| Early registration for EONS14|
Available until 28 July
| Full registration |
Available from 29 July
Join EONS in order to register at the membership Congress registration rate. Please complete the membership registration process and provide payment before starting your Congress registration.
(Please note: You will receive the relevant Congress registration invoice and registration confirmation from ESMO.)
The abstract categories are:
- Digital innovations in health
- Palliative and end of life care
- Patient and occupational safety
- Cancer Nursing: SARS-CoV-2 and cancer
- Professional issues in cancer nursing
- Health promotion, prevention and screening
- Supportive care and symptom management
- Ethics in cancer care.
Deadlines for abstracts:
The first deadline for abstracts has now passed.
For late-breaking abstracts (LBA) the deadline is *Tuesday, 17 August 2021
21:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time)
EONS14 symposia with top European cancer experts
In addition to the EONS14 educational sessions, six EONS14 industry-sponsored symposia take place throughout the day and evening of 22 September. They feature top cancer nursing experts and provide excellent learning opportunities on the following themes (all times are CEST):
- Utilising technological solutions for cancer care: The cases of E-health and Apps (10.30-12.00)
- Cancer-related cachexia – From perceptions to management (10.30-12.00)
- CAR-T CELL therapy and management (10.30-12.00)
- The Role of Cancer Nurses in Multi-professional Teams on the Digital Information Highway (18.45-20.15)
- Living with Advanced Breast Cancer – What nurses need to know (18.45-20.15)
- The Role of Cancer Nurses in Preparing Patients for Life After Cancer or Living with Cancer. (18.45-20.15)
These symposia will bring fresh perspectives and cutting-edge insights into cancer care today – and live Q&A sessions will give you the chance to enter into discussions with the speakers. All the EONS14 symposia are included in your registration, so if you haven’t done so already, sign up now to attend.