Young Cancer Nurses
The EONS Young Cancer Nurses Network commits to pursuing activities that contribute towards the achievement of the EONS Strategic Goals as outlined in the 2018 to 2023 Strategy.
• To identify issues and challenges experienced by young cancer nurses throughout Europe and develop strategies to ameliorate issues and challenges.
• To work in close partnership with the Communication, Advocacy, Research and Education WGs to address issues affecting young cancer nurses.
• To work together with National Oncology Nursing Societies and key stakeholders on relevant issues which affect young cancer nurses.
• To build capacity and provide opportunities for young cancer nurses throughout Europe to engage in professional development, learning and networking opportunities.
• To promote and expand the reach of EONS’ and its activities to young cancer nurses throughout Europe.
• To support the development, implementation and dissemination of EONS’ activities and opportunities which promote professional development, and empower young cancer nurses to become leaders in cancer nursing.