The EONS Research Working Group seeks a new member!
The EONS Research Working Group (RWG) is seeking expressions of interest for new members. We currently have two positions available. Members of the RWG must be actively engaged in research related to cancer nursing practice and have the time, enthusiasm, and commitment to help EONS develop research and its impact across Europe. We welcome applications from nurses at all career stages, including young and early career cancer nursing researchers under 34 years of age at the time of application.
Research WG members are expected to:
• Actively engage in Task Groups, teleconferences, and one face to face meeting per year.
• Promote EONS and EONS’ work locally, nationally, and internationally
• Peer review and provide constructive feedback on (grant) applications
• Contribute to writing position statements, abstracts, and scientific papers
• Contribute to workshops and other educational events
• Contribute to update the Working Group webpages
For more information about the Research WG, please visit our Working Group web page
Should you be interested in joining, please provide a two-page CV and letter of interest, including reasons for wanting to join the group and a summary of what you would bring to the group. We anticipate that we will undertake Zoom interviews with shortlisted applicants.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Research Working Group Chairs, Dr Amanda Drury and Dr Gülcan Bagçivan, via the EONS secretariat, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application via e-mail to Rudi Brike, email@example.com by 5 pm CET on October 15th, 2023.