Research WG members:
- Dr Amanda Drury (Co-Chair), Ireland
- Dr Grigorios Kotronoulas (Co-Chair) UK
- Dr Melanie Charalambous, Cyprus
- Dr Nikolaos Efstathiou, UK
- Dr Paz Fernandez-Ortega, Spain
- Dr Maura Dowling, Ireland
- Dr Karin Brochstedt Dieperink, Denmark
- Dr Sara Colomer-Lahiguera, Switzerland
- Dr Cherith Semple, UK
- Dr Gulcan Bagcivan, Turkey
The EONS Research Working Group is looking for a new member!
We are looking for someone who is actively engaged in research related to cancer nursing practice and who has the time, enthusiasm and commitment to help EONS develop research and its impact across Europe. We welcome applications from young cancer nurses and early career cancer nursing researchers who are under 34 years of age at the time of application.
Research WG members are expected to:
• Actively engage in Task Groups, teleconferences, two face-to-face meetings per year
• Promote EONS and EONS’ work locally, nationally, and internationally
• Peer review and provide constructive feedback on (grant) applications
• Contribute to writing position statements, abstracts and scientific papers
• Contribute to workshops and other educational events
• Contribute to updating the Working Group webpages
Should you be interested, please provide a two-page CV and letter of interest, including reasons for wanting to join the group and a summary of what you would bring to the group. We anticipate that we will undertake Skype interviews with shortlisted applicants.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Research Working Group Chair, Dr Amanda Drury via the EONS secretariat, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application via email to Rudi Brike, email@example.com by 5pm CET on 15 April, 2021.
Membership of the group lasts for two years, for both Working Group members and Chairs. Membership may be renewed twice. Membership of a Working Group therefore lasts for a maximum of 6 years.
We look forward to exploring and developing opportunities for EONS to enhance its profile as an organisation that supports evidence-based cancer nursing through the development and implementation of research into practice.