Research WG members:
- Dr Amanda Drury (Co-Chair), Ireland
- Dr Gulcan Bagcivan (Co-Chair), Turkey
- Dr Nikolaos Efstathiou, UK
- Dr Paz Fernandez-Ortega, Spain
- Dr Maura Dowling, Ireland
- Dr Karin Brochstedt Dieperink, Denmark
- Dr Sara Colomer-Lahiguera, Switzerland
- Dr Cherith Semple, UK
- Eva Pape, Belgium
- Susana Miguel, Portugal
The EONS Research Working Group is looking for a new member
Call now closed
The EONS Research Working Group (RWG) is seeking expressions of interest for new members. We currently have two positions available. Members of the RWG must be actively engaged in research related to cancer nursing practice and have the time, enthusiasm, and commitment to help EONS develop research and its impact across Europe. We welcome applications from nurses at all career stages, including young and early career cancer nursing researchers under 34 years of age at the time of application.
Research WG members are expected to:
• Actively engage in Task Groups, teleconferences, and one face to face meeting per year.
• Promote EONS and EONS’ work locally, Nationally, and Internationally
• Peer review and provide constructive feedback on (grant) applications
• Contribute to writing position statements, abstracts, and scientific papers
• Contribute to workshops and other educational events
• Contribute to update the Working Group webpages
Should you be interested in joining, please provide a two-page CV and letter of interest, including reasons for wanting to join the group and a summary of what you would bring to the group. We anticipate that we will undertake Zoom interviews with shortlisted applicants.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Research Working Group Chairs, Dr Amanda Drury and Dr Gülcan Bagçivan, via the EONS secretariat, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application via e-mail to Rudi Brike, email@example.com by 5pm CET on November 20th, 2023.
Membership of the group lasts for two years, for both Working Group members and Chairs. Membership may be renewed twice. Membership of a Working Group therefore lasts for a maximum of 6 years.
We look forward to exploring and developing opportunities for EONS to enhance its profile as an organisation that supports evidence-based cancer nursing through the development and implementation of research into practice.