Research WG members:
- Dr Amanda Drury (Co-Chair), Ireland
- Dr Grigorios Kotronoulas (Co-Chair) UK
- Dr Melanie Charalambous, Cyprus
- Dr Nikolaos Efstathiou, UK
- Dr Paz Fernandez-Ortega, Spain
- Dr Maura Dowling, Ireland
- Dr Karin Brochstedt Dieperink, Denmark
- Dr Sara Colomer-Lahiguera, Switzerland
- Dr Cherith Semple, UK
- Dr Gulcan Bagcivan, Turkey
- Eva Pape, Belgium
The EONS Research Working Group is looking for a new member!
We are looking for someone who is actively engaged in research related to cancer nursing practice and who has the time, enthusiasm and commitment to help EONS develop research and its impact across Europe. We welcome applications from young cancer nurses and early career cancer nursing researchers who are under 34 years of age at the time of application.
Research WG members are expected to:
• Actively engage in Task Groups, teleconferences, two face-to-face meetings per year
• Promote EONS and EONS’ work locally, nationally, and internationally
• Peer review and provide constructive feedback on (grant) applications
• Contribute to writing position statements, abstracts and scientific papers
• Contribute to workshops and other educational events
• Contribute to updating the Working Group webpages
The call for applications is now closed and further information will shortly be available on this webpage!
Membership of the group lasts for two years, for both Working Group members and Chairs. Membership may be renewed twice. Membership of a Working Group therefore lasts for a maximum of 6 years.
We look forward to exploring and developing opportunities for EONS to enhance its profile as an organisation that supports evidence-based cancer nursing through the development and implementation of research into practice.