‘Let’s break the taboo around cancer & sexuality’ webinar
The‘Let’s break the taboo around cancer & sexuality’ webinar will take place on Wednesday 29 September 2021 from 1pm-3pm CEST on Zoom.
To mark Sexual Health Awareness Month and recognising there is still more work to do to put survivorship and quality of life issues into the spotlight of current discussions around the implementation of Europe’s Beating Cancer Plan, the objectives of this webinar are to:
- raise awareness of the impact of cancer on sexuality and intimacy
- present the ECL Patient Support Working Group’s leaflets (patients’ leaflet & healthcare professionals’ leaflet)
- discuss ways of improving communication between patients and healthcare professionals
- recommend actions to improve the quality of life of patients and survivors
Please find the draft programme of the event here.
We would be delighted if you could join us at this key event, which seeks to connect decision-makers, cancer patients and survivors (and their representatives and organisations) and healthcare professionals (and their representatives and organisations).
Please register in advance to receive the dial-in link to connect to the event: https://bit.ly/3lMCOa8
Please feel free to share this invitation among your networks.
For queries or further information, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to virtually welcoming you on 29 September 2021 and marking Sexual Health Awareness Month!
Co-organisers & supporters
- ECL Patient Support Working Group (ECL PSWG)
- European Cancer Patient Coalition (ECPC)
- European Oncology Nursing Society (EONS)
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- European Society for Sexual Medicines (ESSM)
- European Society for Paediatric Oncology (SIOP Europe)
- Childhood Cancer International – Europe (CCI Europe)
- Pan-European Network for Care of Survivors after Childhood and Adolescent Cancer (PanCare)