Advocacy WG members:
- Dr Lena Sharp (Co-Chair), Sweden
- Helena Ullgren (Co-Chair), Sweden
- Matthew Fowler, UK
- Graça Braz, Portugal
- Fernanda Conceição Portugal
- Halldóra Hálfdánardóttir, Iceland
- Terry Hanan, Ireland
- Merel van Klinken, the Netherlands
- Dimitrios Protogiros, Greece
- Theologia Tsitsi, Cyprus
- Ana Khmaladze, Georgia
- Patrick Crombez, Belgium
- Gabi Knötgen, Germany
- Gianluca Catania, Italy
- Julio Cesar de la Torre, Spain
- Emma Woodford, EONS COO (Observer)
Membership of the group lasts for two years, for both Working Group members and Chairs. Membership may be renewed twice. Membership of a Working Group therefore lasts for a maximum of 6 years.
The EONS Advocacy Working Group is seeking a new member!
Are you a cancer nurse? Do you want to make a difference and influence policy issues? Would you like to be a voice for cancer nursing at European level? The EONS Advocacy Working Group currently has one vacancy for a new member.
EONS Advocacy Working Group are mainly engaged in:
- Analysing and communicating both the value and challenges in cancer nursing across Europe
- Impacting EU, WHO, national organisations and other stakeholders to better recognise cancer nursing as an important means to reduce the burden of and prevent cancer
- Suggesting solutions and providing leadership for better recognition of cancer nursing across Europe
- Raising awareness on the importance of patient and occupational safety in cancer care
- Collecting information related to policy/legislation and cancer nursing
- Establishing collaborative relationships with other stakeholders
Should you be interested in joining, please provide a maximum two-page CV and letter of interest, including reasons for wanting to join the group and a summary of what you would bring to it, to Rudi Brike at email@example.com . Details of experience from previous documented policy work are welcome.
For more information about the Advocacy WG, please visit: https://cancernurse.eu/advocacy/
Deadline March 05, 2021