Advocacy WG members:
- Dr Lena Sharp (Co-Chair), Sweden
- Helena Ullgren (Co-Chair), Sweden
- Matthew Fowler, UK
- Fernanda Conceição Portugal
- Halldóra Hálfdánardóttir, Iceland
- Merel van Klinken, the Netherlands
- Dimitrios Protogiros, Greece
- Theologia Tsitsi, Cyprus
- Gabi Knötgen, Germany
- Gianluca Catania, Italy
- Julio Cesar de la Torre, Spain
The EONS Advocacy Working Group is looking for new members!
Are you a cancer nurse, want to make a difference and influence policy issues? Would you like to be a voice for cancer nursing at European level? The EONS Advocacy Working Group currently has vacancies for new members. EONS Advocacy Working Group are mainly engaged in;
• Analysing and communicating both the value and challenges in cancer nursing across Europe
• Impacting EU, WHO, national organisations and other stakeholders to better recognize cancer nursing as important means to reduce the burden and prevent cancer
• Suggesting solutions and providing leadership for better recognition of cancer nursing across Europe
• Raising awareness on the importance of patient and occupational safety in cancer care
• Collecting information related to policy/legislation and cancer nursing
• Establishing collaborative relationships with other stakeholders
Should you be interested in joining, please provide a maximum of two-page CV and letter of interest, including reasons for wanting to join the group and a summary of what you would bring to it, to Rudi Brike at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Experience from previous documented policy work is merited. It is important that working group members have time to contribute to the work and the group.
Deadline: Friday, 28 March 2022 at 12:00 CET.
Membership of the group lasts for two years, for both Working Group members and Chairs. Membership may be renewed twice. Membership of a Working Group therefore lasts for a maximum of 6 years.