Healthcare Conferences UK: A Practical Guide to Demonstrating and Improving Nurse Prescribing Competence & Practice
This conference focuses on demonstrating and improving nurse prescribing competence and practice and use of the National Competency Framework for all Prescribers, and will also update delegates on the December 2019 Competency Framework for Designated Prescribing Practitioners.
Through national updates, practical case studies and extended expert sessions, this conference focuses on demonstrating and improving prescribing competence and practice – embedding the competency framework, and ten competency dimensions for all prescribers.
This conference will enable you to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to improve prescribing competence and practice
- Understand the national context of your prescribing practice
- Examine how to self assess, reflect and audit prescribing practice against the ten competency dimensions
- Embed the framework into practice and demonstrate competence
- Demonstrate your skills in non medical prescribing practice
- Understand limits of competence
- Reflect on the new Competency Framework for Designated Prescribing Practitioners
- Develop your skills as a Non Medical DPP
- Learn from others to improve prescribing governance and accountability
- Understand how to demonstrate prescribing proficiency
- Self assess and reflect on your own practice
100% of delegates at a previous conference on this subject would recommend the event to a colleague
Registrations and more here
In order to receive a 20% discount use the code hcuk20eons.