Healthcare Conferences UK: Nurse Clinics 2020
During the International Year of the Nurse and Midwife 2020 we are pleased to announce the 12th Annual Nurse Clinics Conference.
Chaired by Dr Richard Hatchett Author ‘Nurse Led Clinics: Practice Issues’, Nurse Clinics 2020 will provide specialist nurses with a valuable opportunity to hear national updates and best practice for working at advanced practice, and setting up and running nurse led clinics and services in primary, secondary and community care across a number of specialties. With sessions designed for those who are looking to improve the effectiveness or expand existing nurse led clinics and services, or for beginners looking to set up their first clinic this event is essential for all nurses offering nurse led clinics and services.
In addition to the main stream focusing on developing and running nurse led clinics and services.
The conference will include a choice of interactive expertly facilitated workshops and extended sessions focusing on:
• A Beginners Guide to setting up Nurse Led Clinics
• Auditing your Nurse Led Clinic or Service
• Nurse Prescribing and the National Competency Framework
• NEW: Principles of Prehabilitation
• Nurse led cancer clinics
• Developing your clinic
• Legal Issues and Risk Management
This conference will enable you to:
• Network with colleagues who are working to deliver and improve nurse led clinics and services
• Learn from outstanding practice in setting up and running nurse led clinics
• Reflect on national developments in advanced nursing practice
• Learn from outstanding practice in established nurse led clinics
• Develop your leadership skills
• Understand how you can improve your service through audit and evaluation
• Identify key strategies for improving outcomes
• Learn from practical cases studies in evolving and expanding practice to improve patient care and meet demand
• Ensure competent in Clinical Assessment, History Taking, Investigations and Diagnosis
• Understand legal issues and developments
• Develop a strategy to ensure your clinic is sustainable, even if you are not there
• Develop your skills in research and writing for publication
• Self assess and reflect on your own practice
Gain CPD accreditation points contributing to professional development and revalidation evidence
Registrations and more here
In order to receive a 20% discount use the code hcuk20eons.