ABC4Nurses Delphi Study
The ABC4Nurses Project group are conducting a Delphi study to identify the topics that cancer nurses should be educated about in order to provide high-quality care to people living with advanced breast cancer.
People living with advanced breast cancer experience significant physical and psychological symptoms, requiring specialist cancer nursing care. In partnership with people affected by advanced breast cancer, this study aims to obtain consensus on the topics and content of an online education programme for cancer nurses about advanced breast cancer.
We would like to hear from:
- People who have had a diagnosis of advanced or metastatic breast cancer
- Health professionals with experience looking after people living with advanced or metastatic breast cancer
- Researchers with experience in the field of advanced or metastatic breast cancer
- Advocacy professionals with experience in advanced or metastatic breast cancer
- Families and Caregivers of people who have had a diagnosis of advanced or metastatic breast cancer.
For your information, the participant information leaflet for this study is available here
Instructions on how to participate in this study are included in this document.
If you have read the participant information leaflet and wish to participate in this study, you may complete the study consent form here.